He Hi Call Moves to the Corporate LIne!!!

Heads up everyone - the morning call is on hiatus until March 2nd.  Lenny will continue to host a daily call at 8:30 Pacific on the same number but it is not a business call... it a study group for the book "The Answer".  

712 338 8000 - 6107#

When the call returns each morning will feature special guests including Kathy Coover, George Ruiz, Jimmy Smith, David Wood, Ellen Bradly and the list goes on and on. Instead of the Hi call system for the next thirty days the call will be helping put the material from the company Universities into action. It will remain just 15 minutes and conclude with a daily challenge.

You can listen to the call in your Company back office Library each day minutes after the call concludes. Notes from the call will continue to be posted here along with any other materials that might be helpful. For those of you new to the site... you may notice we don't mention the company name to comply with the no blogging portion of our associates agreement.

When reading scripts you can of course use the company name and you can refer to the products by name. Product and company name have been removed from the call transcripts and replaced with "cleansing" "Nutritional cleansing" "our company" or "IX".


Kathy Coover's Scripts

1. I am working with an extremely successful man or woman (give name). They have introduced me to a company called IX that has a phenomenal anti- aging program that cleanses the body and as a side benefit you lose weight and get more energy. In fact i have lost...

Wealth is being created by so many people in this company.
I am looking for some motivated people that value there health and want to make extra money. Dies anyone you know come to mind?

2. I am so excited I just started my own business. I'm working with a company called IX that is creating wealth for thousands of people. I'm looking for five motivated people that want to make a six figure income. Do you know anyone? Great!

3. I am working with a successful man or wman that hels retire people in 3 to 5 years. Do you know anyone that might be interested?

4. I teach people how to create weekly cash flow and increase their bottom line in a down economy!

5. Prior to IX I was barely able to live... I earned just enough money to pay my bills and get by but never had enough money to live the life of my dreams... my dreams were dying inside of me. Now four years of building my business I am truly living my dreams... Anyone can do this!

6. IX has kept me healthy and at my ideal weight for 6 years without dieting. Abut a year ago I started the business, and now I have my dream job. I make my own hours, work wherever my cell hone is, and I take as much vacation time as I want.

7. Before IX, I couldn't sleep, and I was overweight. After a short period of time on these products, I released 35 pounds, and my health is excellent. I feel better at 53 than I did at 33! I love this business. To me it is the ultimate in financial freedom. When I go on vacation, I have more money in my bank accunt than I did before I left. IX is the American Dream at its finest.

FORM
- People like to talk abut their family, occupation, recreation and money

Questions to ask -

What have you been up to lately?

When they ask what have YOU been up to say...

1. "I am so excited I just started my own business. I'm working with a company called IX that is creating wealth for thousands of people. I'm looking for 5 motivated people that want to make a 6 figure income. Do you know anyone? Great."

2. "I am working with an extremely successful man or woman (give name). They have introduced me to a company called IX that has a phenomenal anti - aging program that cleanses the body and as a side benefit you lose weight and get more energy. In fact I have lost .... Wealth is being created by so many people in this company. I am looking for some motivated people that value their health and want to make extra money. Does anyone you know come to mind?"

3. "I am working with a successful man or woman that helps retire people in 3 to 5 years. Do you know anyone that might be interested?"

4. "i teach people how to create weekly cash flow and increase their bottom line in a down economy!"

Then... BE QUIET!!!!!

When they ask "How do yu do that? Or "what is it?" you say...

"Well, I am working with an $800 million dollar company headquartered in Chandler Arizona! They have helped create more six and seven figure income earners than any other company in America over the past 6 years!"

Then be QUIET!

When they ask for more information get their e-mail

2. "How is your job going? Have you had any promotions lately?"
Are you open to taking alook at something that can make exta income without leaving your current job? Great.
- Tell them your story
- Set the appointment

3. Has our financial crisis affected you?
Are you open to looking at something that create you an immediate income?
- set the appointment

4. On an airplane -"Are you on a holiday or vacation?"
This is an opening a doorway to finding common ground to connect so you can introduce IX



You can download and print this through the links on the left side of the screen under "Documents You Can Download"
Why do I easily connect with open minded and forward thinking people who are ready to embrace the cleansing life style now?

Connecting to The Hi Call

Monday Through Friday 8:00 am pacific
9:00 am mountain
10:00 am central
11:00 am eastern

712 338 8000
pass code 6107#

Press *6 to mute yourself so that we can all hear Lenny better.



Welcome to the HI Call

This blog was created for Lenny Evans who was the original host of what has become an inspirational Nutritional Cleansing call Monday through Friday at 8:00 am Pacific Time.

HI stands for Hungry for those cleansing products we will not name in this blog and this comes from motivational speaker Les Brown who is in part one of the inspirations for this call.

The calls cover a simple five step process for becoming a successful cleansing coach.

Monday's calls focus on step one: Becoming a Product of the Product.

Tuesdays are step two: Share, Invite, Show.

Wednesdays are step three: Follow up, Enroll, Referrals

Thursdays are step four: Coach, Interview, and Prepare.

Fridays are step five: Educate, Inspire, Teamwork

These five steps actually form a circle that as you master takes you to higher and higher levels of success.

You are invited to join the calls and listen for inspiration, but the real benefit from these calls comes from taking action.

Each call starts with fifteen minutes of inspiration and education then everyone on the call is invited to team up with two or three other callers and join their own 15 minute accountability call. During this call each person is invited to share who they are being and what they are doing for the day. Plus the host gives one quick assignment for the group to consider.

The accountability calls wrap up at the bottom of the hour so that we can all get into action and take on the challenge for the day that the host suggests during the first 15 minutes.

If you follow the hosts advice and take one action every day you will be surprised by the progress you make in growing your business and serving more and more people in a bigger way.

When you finish your one action for the day allow yourself to do another, and then another and things can really get interesting fast.

This site offers my daily notes from the call and some extra materials that you can download to help you take action.

Rick Reynolds,
Cleansing Coach - Two Star Golden Circle Executive

The Group Cleanse For November

Here's an idea to put you in massive action as we head into the Holiday season.  What if in the month of November you invited everyone you knew to join you in a group cleanse?  

What if you invited everyone you had ever talked to about our products?  What if you invited everyone who had ever cleansed before on your team?  What if you encouraged everyone on your team to invite everyone they knew?

What if you used the idea of a group cleanse as an excuse to talk to people you meet out and about and you end up sharing the concept of cleansing?

What if you went through the yellow pages connecting with business owners and sharing your group cleanse as an idea to get your hometown healthy for the holidays?

What if you made up flyers about your group cleanse and took them the gym, the salon, the day spa, the dentist, your child's school, your church, the health food store, the small book store or cafe' on the corner?

What if you created a cleansing event on FaceBook and shared the idea with your entire social network?

Imagine the conversations you would have.  Imagine how many people could take a look at nutritional cleansing .  

There are hundreds of us in this company who have committed to the concept of holding a group cleanse through the month of November and some of us are already planning on doing it again in December.

On November first the amazing Susan Sly will kick off the group cleanse with a conference call open to anyone who wants to join her on the corporate line at 10:00 am PST 712 338 8000 6107#.  

As soon as she gives out the time and the number, I will post it right here on this blog.  In addition to her call, I am going to host some calls including a skype teleconference for folks in Australia and New Zealand.  (limited to 24 people)  

I encourage you to plan your own calls.  Get your own free teleconferencing number and three way that teleconference into Susan's call ... into my calls, into the regular corporate product training, and Real People Real Results call.  

You can host for just a few minutes then turn it over to the pros or you can host the entire call if you want.  Encourage people to team up with accountability partners and support each other through their cleanse.  

Get everyone on Isadiary.com to tap into this great resource for free coaching.

I've created a FaceBook November Group Cleanse event... feel free to join me on FaceBook ... go to facebook.com and create an account then look me up - Rick Reynolds - hypnokirick@aol.com and follow the links to my event from my profile.  

If you want copy and paste the information I posted on my event as your own event and invite all your contacts to join you.

If someone invites you to their group cleanse... say yes!  Post a comment on their wall.  Share your success with cleansing to help them inspire their friends.  This is a great way that we can all help each other.

If anyone writes a great e-mail to all of their friends about the group cleanse - e-mail me a copy and if it is compliant (please make it compliant) I'll post it on this site.  

Note that in order to stay compliant with the companies no blogging rule I eliminate the actual name of the company and product names from this site.  

If you are posting on FaceBook or in a blog, I encourage you to talk about Nutritional Cleansing verses our company or the product name and then refer people to the compliant sites for details on our products and the cleansing systems.

Let's all get into massive action and make November a month to remember for all of us and all the hundreds of people whose lives we will touch.

Rick Reynolds

The official invite from Susan for the Group Cleanse

oin us for Our Group Cleanse Starting Nov. 1


With disparaging news in the financial sector, stress levels rising and an overall proverbial dark cloud looming over us the time could not be better to re-recruit past clients and enroll new friends in joining us for our Group Cleanse. The buzz is spreading on Facebook, people are sending out emails and many people are using this to create a surge in their business.

What Is The Group Cleanse?
On November 01st people from all over the world will join me on a live conference call to kick off of the program. The call will be recorded and sent out. The call time is 1:00 EST. The call number will be sent out this coming Tuesday as we generate an estimate of number of participants. I will be group coaching people through the program and participating myself. I will be hosting 4 live calls every Saturday for 4 weeks.
Saturday and Sunday will be pre-cleanse days with the first cleanse day being Monday, November 03rd where we will all do 2 back to back cleanse days.

How Do I Join?
In order to participate you will want to bring at least two people to the Group Cleanse. Call past members, call people in your town and let them know of the International Group Cleanse Kickoff. This is truly going to be rewarding and very exciting.
Product orders must be placed no later than Tuesday, October 28th to ensure that participants have their supplies.

What Should Everyone Order?
The minimum order to participate is a 30 Day Cleansing and Fat Burning System and 2 X 30 Count of IsaDelight.

How Do We Stay Informed?
Communication will be done via email for those who are registered for our newsletter at www.isateamsuccess.com

Our Deepest Fear - by Marianne Williamson

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Denise Larsen's IsaSicle Recipe!!!!


IsaSicle
(a play on the words icicle and popsicle)

Great when you want something cold and refreshing or something sweet or a little treat, even on Cleanse Days! Children love them, too!

1 cup Santa Cruz Organic Orange Mango Juice
1 cup water
2 scoops IsaFruits
2 teas. or 1 stick packet orange Want More Energy?

Blend briefly in your IsaBlender or mix with a wire whip in a 4 cup Pyrex pitcher.
Pour into 2 ice cube trays
Place trays in freezer and then add wooden sticks
Freeze

Makes 28 IsaSicles

My other favorite:

Substitute Santa Cruz Organic Raspberry Lemonade and grape Want More Energy?

Have fun and play around with the amounts and flavors available of the Santa Cruz Organic juice, Want More Energy? and IsaFruits to find your own favorites! The idea for these came to mind when IsaFruits first came out, as I wanted something besides ice cream in my freezer, and I remember my mom making Kool-aid ones in the 1950's. So I have enjoyed these for 3 summers and beyond and I hope you and your friends and family enjoy them, too!

Denise Larsen

Luna's Slide

Luna's Slide

The Fifth Decision For Success by Andy Andrews

Today I will choose to be happy.

Beginning this very moment, I am a happy person, for I now truly understand the concept of happiness. Few others before me have been able to grasp the truth of the physical law that enables one to live happily every day. I know now that happiness is not an emotional phantom floating in and out of my life. Happiness is a choice. Happiness is the end result of certain thoughts and activities, which actually bring about a chemical reaction in my body. This reaction results in a euphoria that, while elusive to some, is totally under my control.

Today I will choose to be happy. I will greet each day with laughter.

Within moments of awakening, I will laugh for seven seconds. Even after such a small period of time, excitement has begun to flow through my bloodstream. I feel different. I am different! I am enthusiastic about the day. I am alert to its possibilities. I am happy!

Laughter is an outward expression of enthusiasm, and I know that enthusiasm is the fuel that moves the world. I laugh throughout the day. I laugh while I am alone, and I laugh in conversation with others. People are drawn to me because I have laughter in my heart. The world belongs to the enthusiastic, for people will follow them anywhere!

Today I will choose to be happy. I will smile at every person I meet.

My smile has become my calling card. It is, after all, the most potent weapon I possess. My smile has the strength to forge bonds, break ice, and calm storms. I will use my smile constantly. Because of my smile, the people with whom I come in contact on a daily basis will choose to further my causes and follow my leadership. I will always smile first. That particular display of a good attitude will tell others what I expect in return.

My smile is the key to my emotional makeup. A wise man once said, “I do not sing because I am happy; I am happy because I sing!” When I choose to smile, I become the master of my emotions. Discouragement, despair, frustration, and fear will always wither when confronted by my smile. The power of who I am is displayed when I smile.

Today I will choose to be happy. I am the possessor of a grateful spirit.

In the past, I have found discouragement in particular situations until I compared the condition of my life to others less fortunate. Just as a fresh breeze cleans smoke from the air, so a grateful spirit removes the cloud of despair. It is impossible for the seeds of depression to take root in a thankful heart.

My God has bestowed upon me many gifts, and for these I will remember to be grateful. Too many times I have offered up the prayers of a beggar, always asking for more and forgetting to give thanks. I do not wish to be seen as a greedy child, unappreciative and disrespectful. I am grateful for sight and sound and breath. If every in my life there is a pouring out of blessings beyond that, then I will be grateful for the miracle of abundance.

I will greet each day with laughter. I will smile at every person I meet. I am the possessor of a grateful spirit.

Today I will choose to be happy.

Event Photos

Event Photos
Link to upload and view event photos click on picture above

Erin's Chiropractic Outreach

This is fairly simple. I'm sending a picture so you can see what it is that I'm handing them when I walk through the door.

Here's what's in the 2 binders:

Large binder is a "testimonial binder" should they choose to share the products with their patients (they will then have it for their patients to browse through). The front cover you can see has some pictures, "real people real results" and my contact info. highlighted. Make sure your testimonials binder (with about 10 testimonies from weightlosshalloffame.com) has a lot of variety in types of people.

The smaller binder (presentation binder) is for the chiropractor only. It has the following:
My letter explaining my story. My before and after pictures. One or two main points highlighted with a highlighter.
Dr. Steve Borders letter with a few main points highlighted. And pages 6 and 39 of the business overview on allinone.net

That's all guys!! It's fairly simple. I drop it off to the Doctor and follow up in less than a week.
Erin Waggoner

Erin's Binder

Erin's Binder

Home Parties Are Hot

Home Parties were an impromptu focus of a recent Hi Call.

Here are a couple of great resources from your back office for help in doing a home party.

Cindy Huegly's In home Presentation Training

Kathy Humphrey's Home Party Training

Share Your Ideas


Lenny is asking everyone to share their ideas for growing their business.

I'm posting the ideas on a separate blog - actonit.blogspot.com .
Check it out. I posted some of the ideas mentioned on the call and added a few of my own.

You can post ideas by posting a comment or you can e-mail me at rickreynoldsccht@gmail.com

Thanks

Rick

Healthy Smores Recipe

Toast One Marshmallow
Set on top of one beautiful Super Chocolate
Surround in a GrahamCcracker

Warning: One will be enough to satisfy you an entire night

Journey's Three Way Calling Training

Journey's Three Way Calling Training

You=Coach

Mentor= Upline or Team member Guest= New person interested in the products

What is a 3 Way Call?
-An opportunity to share information with a new person so they can make an educated decision. The 3 Way Call also validates what the Coach and the Guest have already been talking about.

The Process
-Coach: 1. Edify your Mentor and your New Guest so they both feel important.

2. Then be a Silent Learner. Stay quiet throughout call and take this opportunity to
LISTEN and LEARN

-Mentor: Once introduced,
1. Compliment New Guest to break down barriers and open them up.

2. Ask about their Health Goals and use parts of your personal story to relate to them

3. Edify Coach at end of the call to make Guest feel secure they're on the perfect team with
the perfect coach at the perfect time


Dallas Cowboy Roy Williams on MTV Cribs Showing His Cleanse

Cleansed for Life Video From the World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing

Jay Bennett's Super Saturday Webinar

You are at the right place at the right time. Nothing here is about getting rich quick. This is a working program. If you want to leave footprints in the sands of time, wear work boots. Even though this is a simple business it is not easy. To be a success you need to be teachable and coachable.

Our first guest on the line is a six star golden circle a top trainer in this company one of the best teacher trainers with a heart of gold. Lenny Evans.

This is so exciting. We’ve got 138 people here connected right now at our houses. Reggie and Andrea are at their home and I can picture them and setting the right foundation is really key.

Congratulations for being on this webinar. That which I persist in doing becomes easier not that the task becomes easier but that my ability to perform the task becomes easier.
This is a simple business but it is not easy we just need to change our mind set.

Why did I join this business? Why this company? Why Network marketing? Make a decision. I want to challenge you to revisit your why ... everyone even Jay and Renatta. What does it feel like to really help someone? Go deep. Part of your why and I don’t want to change your purpose but part of your why is to serve other people.

Once you figure out your purpose that is when everything changes. Herbicide pesticide all end in cide so does decide and that is to make a choice that kills off all other decisions.

Getting on the webinar is part of what you need to do. We have 150 people now on the webinar. I embrace new technology. Jay is such a stud. He’s not great with technology but he gets it done.

So why network marketing. You joined for the product but you’ve got to make the switch with me. It took me seven months. A time must come when you switch over and start treating this like a business.

This is a company with integrity that is changing the world. Look at the vision. To impact world health and effect people with both physical and financial pain. What’s your vision.

Write it down. Here is mine. By my 49th birthday me and 25 of my best friends will be earning 7 figures or more each year. In order for us to be able to do that 385 of our friends will be earning multiple six figure incomes. This group will change the world.

Getting on a webinar doing the three step system and calling people back and asking are you ready to have our products improve your life... then roll up your sleeve and coach and get them to an event.

If you vision is big enough to be seen through the obstacles then nothing will stop you. You will be the first to change your financial health in your families history.

Lenny this was awesome. When you put the focus on other people you don’t get caught up in the money and your business will always grow. The burning passion helps you get going.

The repetition of the basics are what get us to our success. It is not some grand thing it is some very basic things.

A - using the products B- talking to people C- using the tools

A using the product system. This is not a product training but lets talk about the philosophy of using the product system correctly. The same discipline you use in using your products will help you in growing your business. It carries over to the business. Look at it from that angle. I don’t pass on taking a shake. I take everything. I use them in a disciplined way for my health and my business.

Imagine if people just used the products and everyone was losing weight and maintaining their weight loss what an impact that would have on the community. You will create referrals volume and income.

You measure and weigh yourself so you can create story. Once you develop a story and get others to develop their story then they can share their story for ever. I have a gentleman on the line with a unique story that can get others excited.

Here is Larry Fukes out of Florida. Good morning Jay.

When my friend Julie first approached me I passed on it because I was a dieter and I had failed at so many diets. Before cleansing I had to weigh myself on a freight scale. I have lose over 200 pounds and kept it off for over four and a half years.

Wow short packaged way the past present and future he can tell that story anywhere. It doesn’t have to be two hundred pounds ... five ten pounds thirteen inches 9 inches it doesn’t matter learning to package that story is key.

Our goal is to get the product leverage working for us. We follow up and get leverage with the product result. So let’s talk now about getting leverage with the marketing plan results. Getting people to consultant is key. I have a million dollar earner Renatta Lee with us.

Thank you Jay and Hi every body. I am so inspired by everyone. What a phenomenal business we are in. I’m with a friend in a hotel room. We have all blossomed in what we are doing but I am in the mot phenomenal business in the world. It is fabulous. I realize that all the people coming into my business are from different walks of life on different journeys. We all get in with low out of pocket expense. We develop our story right away and then we can go out and share.

This is where the leverage potential comes in. When I got involved six years ago I wasn’t sure where it was going but I had been in this industry and I know the power of the binary and the power of an emotional product line. Take that with the binary and the weekly cash flow and add it in the mix... this is our distribution plan and we all get to ride the wave as we move forward toward becoming a billion dollar international company. This is simply how we share the products with others.

The whole aspect of exposing the opportunity to others builds leverage. There is nothing like being able to leverage your time. Eight hours of work for eight hours of pay is the old way. There is nothing wrong with the 8-5 scenario but that has never been my bag. I always wanted to be financially independent and wanted this life style. This company has taken it all to a whole different level.

I just wanted to earn 1500 a week. I wasn’t looking for the opportunity. I knew the power of being persistent and moving forward one step at a time. We can do that here. I wanted a 72k income. This has gone way above and beyond that. That is phenomenal. I still sometimes.... we have just touched the tip of the iceberg.

We can retail and earn retail profit. We can earn introductory product bonuses. But the power comes from being a consultant ranked person. As you look at this little chart here we need to order the 100 BV. If we are using the product 100 BV is easy. All we have to do is sponsor one on our left and one on our right with 100 BV then we get paid on everybody’s every thing.

Teach people the power of becoming consultant right off the bat. In order to earn every bodies everything from all these people that start showing up bellow you must be a consultant.

So When you look at the fact that all you need is 900 BV 300 on one side and 600 on the other and the program goes cha ching cha ching and you earn a cycle that’s 54 dollars and it goes unlimited depth and it doesn’t matter where that volume comes from.

When I first got into network marketing I had to get 20 legs and build a certain volume to make any money it was crazy compared to this.

Everyone makes these team bonus. You can’t just get two and sit on the sofa. You need to get as many people on your team as you can. You only need a couple of sparks in each leg with business intent. Then you get paid unlimited depth. You don’t know who you don’t know knows. You don’t know who is going to have a phenomenal product story.

Just as a paid as consultant you can earn $13150 off of team bonuses and $13150 off of executive bonuses.

You hear about people in this company cycling all sorts of times but we can’t guarantee that you will cycle at all it all depends on how you work this. But just five cycles a week... this is based on 4 weeks a month and there are four and one half. Five cycles a week will change someone’s life.

Make your first goal to go out and cycle one time. Become a paid as consultant and teach your people to become paid as consultants. Get everyone to just cycle once... then they say if they can cycle nice they can cycle five times.

People set their sites too high. We don’t make any financial claims but you can create a life style like nothing you’ve ever seen.

We are going to shift now to talking to people. This is what you’ve got to do roll up your sleeves and make the comp plan real for you. Talking to people...we need to initiate the action. You have to take total responsibility for building your team. You are the one who is building this. You are looking for people who are dissatisfied with their current life and wanting to make a change. We want people who want to serve others.

This company is perfect for people who want to make a difference and you want people that are hungry to make a change in their own life. You need to get two looks a day. You need to keep the goals doable and it will grow from there.

How about getting two people a day to take a look. If you could do that with all the tools we have. That’s ten people a week, or 40 people a month or 480 people looking a year or what 500 a year taking a look. Would you get one good person on your left and right if you got 500 people to take a look. Yes every single time.

So make a list and constantly be putting this list together... adding referrals and people you meet. This includes lead generation programs what ever it takes to get you talking to new people.

One of the biggest tools I used was the company websites and having a system. I call it the three step system. I have someone so tight financially that they have to figure out if they can afford the gas to get a to a meeting. People today are challenged.

There was a person in LA who spent 1000 a month on gas so she is struggling right now out there. You can work from home with this system and a phone and a computer.

Step one - connect. We need to initiate a connection with someone. Make a phone call have a smiling face... share your story connect with them... weave your story. If the health system or the wealth system works best for them. Connect with people.

Step two - set the appointment. This is where mastery comes in. You don’t try to sell. You leverage the tools to do the selling for you. Mary do you have ten minutes to watch this video. Are you toxic ... cleansed for life or have it all. You figure out which one is best for people. Are you toxic has a medical doctor that you can leverage.

If Mary is not ready to take a look right now then set another time and call back at that time and get them to watch the video.

If you know they are watching the video you have to call them back right when it is done and ask what did you like most about the video. Then take them to the web site and have them click around the site and you need to walk them to the success stories and the info on the thirty day etc.

You then give them options... do you want the thirty day or the president’s pak... either or’s dependent on the person. Right there you fill out the order. If you want to master that go to www.2x2power.com .

So that gives you an idea of how you can build a nationwide business in your pajamas.

Now let’s get on to home parties. The people who have home parties grow their business in solid foundations. I have a three star golden circle Wendy Moore who has been a pro with home parties.

What is a home party? It is a chance to sample the products. If you are experienced or brand new this is a relaxed environment for people to overcome their ideas about cleansing. The key is to sample a variety of the product right there during the presentation.

The party is a vital step in the training of a new associate. It helps them get off to a fast start. Other associates can come and contribute. So it will really help jump start your own business.

So where do you hold a home tasting party? How about your home. You and your guests will be more relaxed in a home than at a hotel meeting.
When do you hold one? Any night or weekend but whenever it works best for you and your guests. Make it only one hour.

The guest list should include relatives, friends, members of organizations you belong to. Invite all the people and break it down to the people who live in a reasonable distance from your home. Create a list for at least two different parties.

Make up a flyer and give some bullet points on what is our products and cleansing. Then share that it is endorsed by doctors and featured on TV news. Put the RSVP info on it and mail it out.

You want to sit down with the host before the event. Have a registration table and decide who will work the door and collect names numbers and e-mails. Then your product table and where you will d your presentation.

Dress in Business casual.

Call everyone on the list and tell them to expect an invitation in the mail. Then one or two nights before call everyone. Prepare a packet for every guest. Include an application some Isa Sales Tools literature or some of the flyers from www.allinone.net

Utilize your products and keep your empty containers so you have a display for yourself and then for your teams.

The day of your event have it all set up before your first guest arrives. Have your samples prepared, cut up and out before they get there. Then have a greeting area and give everyone a name tag.

I start the presentation in my kitchen... and show off the products quickly and let everyone try everything...then we move into the family room for a more formal presentation.

The host welcomes the guest speaker who thanks the host and then gives a brief why we need to cleanse explanation and share the DVD. Then share their personal testimony and ask others in the room to share their testimony.

Then explain the systems and how to get started. Then provide a shopping period. Pass out the literature and the applications. Which program sounds best for you, vanilla or chocolate.

You can have your lap top there and do order entry. I am encouraging you to solicit presentations from the presentation. Which guests want a party at their house. Then afterwards serve some refreshments in the kitchen and then follow up with all your guests.

I had two or three parties a week the first six months in the business and now there are parties everywhere.

The fortune is in the follow up. Building a relationship with these people is key.

Get ten new people on the products use Isadiary.com it is free. Thirty day communication from you. Use the personal analysis and match people up and create support teams.

Now let’s shift to events. You structure events. One on one meetings, home parties, area meetings, Universities, and Celebration. Celebration will be the most powerful experience in your life.

Christine Healy is plugged into events and that is exploding her business.

Yes, you used a key word... plugged in. I think of it like a decorative lamp on my night stand. It just sits there pretty but if I want to use it I have to plug it in. There was a regional event last year and I got plugged in and I started to going to all sorts of events and they became my energy source.

In January you said it is time to do a product opt meeting. Wow that was out of my comfort zone but I learned there is an art to inviting people. We sent out e-mail blasts to everyone... and people ran away.

You have to personally call people. I have a very simple call sheet. We sit down and fill these out before every event. At first it was difficult for us. We would fill it out before our product op meetings.

We always have a pending event at each of our events.

(I had to attend a class and could not listen to the remaining part)

Cleansed For Life Script

Cleansed For Life Video:

The ancient wisdom of cultures from around the world have seen the value in cleansing the body of harmful impurities and never has that been more important than it is today. As our global society progresses in industry so have we regressed with these healthy life style traditions. Every day we drive to work in our cars. We work in our small work space and drive home in the same vehicles only to stay in the house because we are to tired to go out. Our modern convenient life style has come at a heavy price.


Toxicity is not new. Our bodies natural defenses combat viruses bacteria and man made pollutants everyday. But in recent history these pollutants have multiplied and they have evolved.

Obesity is on the rise. Physicians and scientists are coming forward to take their stand on how weight related afflictions can be avoided if we only lived healthier.

We are losing the battle against toxicity and the toll weighs heavy on us every day.
Stress is a scourge of modern society. Self image ,physical stain and emotional instability all result in the damaging affects of toxicity and obesity.

As our patience with these afflictions runs out, more and more people are making a positive decision to take a stand and make a change n their lives, but how?

We work out in gyms that are moldy and ridden with bacteria. We drink more water that is polluted with heavy metals, fluoride, and non soluble minerals. We eat more vegetables that were grown in chemical fertilizers and were manufactured by corporate farming.

And last we spend billions of dollars a year in magic bullet fad diets and diet pills that promise to reduce our weight but do nothing to solve the root of the problem an unhealthy environment and life style.

Before long we put the weight back on and our bodies become sicker and sicker. Driving us to begin to consider the absolute last solutions that modern science has to offer.
As our world grows sicker so do we. And like our planet we find ourselves returning to nature to try to rediscover the purity that we have lost along the way. We strive to bring you these discoveries in science and nature that can free people every where of the pain that toxicity has caused in our lives.

It is not done with new technology. It is an ancient technology applied in a new way. And it is called nutritional cleansing.

This is the cleansing and fat burning system. You want to start out with some pre-cleanse shake days.

“This is my first shake day and my first day on the program so I am cleansing my environment of all of my old habit foods. Stuff that I only eat when I get bored anyway. “

When in doubt remember to try to live closer to the land and common sense will guide you. Now, let’s really talk about your shake days. Most days on the cleaning and fat burning system are shake days.

And We strongly recommends starting with at least a couple of them to kick off your cleansing life style. To start your shake day, blend two scoops of delicious chocolate or vanilla into eight ounces of cold water and some ice.

“I like to add a little extra ice to get a nice creamy shake and this Isa Blender is perfect for making a single serving first thing in the morning”

The secret to the shake is a wave of balanced nutrients like proteins, carbohydrates fats, vitamins and minerals and even enzymes all with less than three hundred calories per serving. Now you want to take your morning Accelerator capsule providing your system with powerful herbs and minerals that help your body to safely and naturally kick start its metabolism.

It is commonly known that we don’t get enough water. That dehydration brings on a whole range of health problems. The key to remember is 8. Eight ounces of water eight times a day. Carry a water bottle with you and refill it with purified H2O frequently wherever you go. Lunch on your shake day is pretty simple.

Prepare a meal between four hundred and six hundred calories.

“Now I could run down and grab some fast food, a little bit of fast food, or I could make something a little more nutritious. Because i am not just trying to shave off some pounds, I am trying to live healthy again.”

Still enjoy foods that you normally would but try to remember to get plenty of green vegetables and try to reduce your dependency on sugars caffeine and fried foods and unhealthy fats. It’s not a diet. It is just you being in control of your health.

Take your second accelerator capsule early in the afternoon and remember to continue to drink plenty of water for the rest of the day.

And have another shake for dinner
On your first cleanse day you are in for a very pleasant surprise to find how good it feels to cleanse.

Start your morning by mixing four ounces of the revolutionary cleanse drink in eight ounces of cold water.

Instead of shakes and other conventional foods you will drink this cleanse mixture four times throughout the day, flooding your digestive track with nutrients that help restore digestion and the absorption of nutrients into your body.

Again the key to remember is four ... four ounces of cleanse drink four times a day. Take your morning accelerator capsule the same way you do on shake days.

The B vitamins and herbs in the accelerator capsule work synergistically with the cleanse drink supplement to really restore the delicate balance in your body and remember to continue to drink your purified water.

Eight ounces Eight times a day and make certain that you take your afternoon accelerator capsule.
Now let’s address the issue of cheating.

A common misconception when cleansing is that it requires a dieters will power to endure a full twenty four hours without conventional foods. And that if you happen to indulge yourself then you’ve broken the chain and ruined your cleanse.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. If you must stray from the program it is not the end of the world. But neither is it a reason to kick back into your old habits. Remember it is not cheating because you are not on a diet. You are simply deciding to take a healthier approach to your nutrition.

We provide you with a helpful way to curb your appetite in the form of special snacks. Proteins carbohydrates and good fats in these delicious little wafers help satisfy your cravings during cleanse days and even if you need them on your shake days.

“Okay ladies get ready to see my new secret indulgence for cleanse days. It’s chocolate. The are delicious. They help me feel better all around and they make the transition to my cleansing life style so much smoothers.”


Living a life style of cleansing means having a plan and thinking ahead. For those starting with the program regardless of your weight loss goals we recommend the thirty day cleansing and fat burning system that includes up to four cleanse days that you can schedule however you like without exceeding two consecutive cleanse days.

The rest of the days on the program are shake days. In addition to the shakes, accelerators, cleanse drinks and snacks, the thirty day program also includes a bottle of our Tonic the rejuvenator. Taken every day this wonderful drink will invigorate and enhance your every day health and wellness.


The cleansing and fat burning system also comes with a thirty day supply of a magnesium supplement a fantastic product to help keep you regular for all thirty days.

A few packets of electrolyte drink will also give you a boost when you are feeling low on energy. For those who desire to maintain their weight and their health a health and wellness program is also available with one shake every day on shake days and only two cleanse days a month this maintenance program adds antioxidants and essentials multi vitamins for men and for women.


Living a cleansing life style means more than just doing a cleanse once a week or every other week it is an awareness of your choices from your nutrition to your exercise and your over all wellness.

These products transforms people’s lives whether your goals are to lose a few unwanted pounds and inches or simply enjoy better quality health. People can not help to notice the change in you .

Be prepared to listen to their needs and encourage them to take the step that you have made toward a life that is more rich and fulfilling by improving their standard of health. In taking on the vision of cleansing you become a beacon of health a standard for others to follow.

When you have experienced nutritional cleansing for yourself ask your associate how you can share it with others how easy it is to become cleansed for life.

The Truth About Lemons

This is a must See News Report!

Stephanie Tanner-Brown Call on Accountability

Rick's You Tube Video of His Cleansing Story

Special Discount for Fans of this blog.. plus free book for a limitted time!

Hay House, Inc. 468x60

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday, December 4, 2008

All right it's great to hear everyone it is amazing that this company brings us all together in this great community when we're around other members of this team you feel great. I'm reading a book called the spontaneous healing of belief and there's a great story of Roger Bannister and no one thought anyone could run a four minute mile. He breaks down how Bannister changed the belief of the four minute mile and how boom everyone then broke the record. All of a sudden we see someone lose twenty pounds and we know we can. The we watch people make a hundred bucks a week and we know we can. Then five thousand twenty five thousand a week and they are proving that it can be done. If one man can do it another man can do it. if one woman can do it a man might not be able to do it.

Did my guest make it on the line? Guys we have the honor of having one of the smartest passionate men I know on the line if you can have the whole package it is Loren Middag. His knowledge is unmatched his work ethic is amazing he is driven he needs to know why things work. He is a physical therapist he's a personal trainer he's an inspiration to me and the whole company thanks for joining us.

This is exciting stuff. When this company found you the owner of wellness centers in Southern California you were looking for a missing link right... tell us about that. Your whole life has been dedicated to improving people's health.

I had 26 trainers hired and they had their clienteles dealing with healthy people trying to get into better shape and I knew diet was important but all I knew was what I had traditionally done. We would draw out menus and customize them to the persons goals. This was time intensive. I knew nutrition was essential and I would go to trade shows and find out about all the latest things but it still was down to drawing menu plans and and exercise plan.

Then this company enters into my life and changed my world. Literally I wasn't looking for an opportunity. I had my first couple the wife was fluffy the husband over weight I put them on the cleanse and after the first system this couple turned athletic energetic and they gained muscles gained hydration I did clinical studies and this was a dream plan. Would this happen to the next person? This started my journey and it was something.

This book I'm reading is about how to change belief and you experimented on this couple. The only thing that changed was doing the cleanse their fat went down the muscle and hydration went up it proved to you that there was something to this until you experimented with others and changed your paradigm. With all that you know in five minutes give us the goods on why everyone should do this.

That's a loaded question the human body is a miracle fighting every minute everything that goes in our mouth is fuel to function our bodies. We forget the power o food. Take some sugar and you will feel the immediate effects first pleasure in the spike then a dump. Then you know what it feels like to take nutrient dense food like our program that allows us to dejunk on a cellular level. Its like a power washer to the clogged pool filter and the body can do what it is meant to do. The liver can now breath. The liver is the main body filter and now it works appropriately. Mainly this program has the minerals that allow us to function at a higher level we are so deficient in minerals so here we are people putting this in their body and they see the fat loss and their symptoms of being clogged start going away. The brain and inside of the brain is the pituitary gland that controls the entire endocrine system. Most of us when we hit forty think we are supposed to feel old as we get older... no we're not we can reverse the aging process with nutritional cleansing. It is a joy to watch peoples bodies change even when they don't believe it. It will happen it is not in your head. As you put these things in your body the brain fat becomes cleansed the hormones wrk and you feel youthful again you get back what you lost. I call this stuff the slav to the wound. It feels better and it does what it needs to do to become restored.

That is beautiful. Now that you've shown us why we need it. You have to do your own due diligence. You have to understand that the protein in the shake is grade seven but out there what would you find?

You would find grade one that's puppy chow and maybe grade four or five or maybe grade 6 but it's over pasteurized organic but no active enzymes in it. There are no other grade seven because our company owns the patent on preserving the live enzymes in the whey. With active enzymes the body dejunks the grease and the acid leaves and we get the dramatic effects.

If we are dealing in a world of toxins and we have a full body nutritional cleanse and people are nutritionally bankrupt and we have this system that you can't get anywhere else you can't get it at walmart costco it is not possible so now you are introduced to this nutritional cleanse that reverses the aging process. I go to meetings and people feel 15 20 and 30 years younger. With that said I didn't know what I had I didn't know that sharing it would change my financial world. What happened when you saw what it was going to do... let's say all 26 trainers had 20 people and you had over 500 people training in the gym... what if your trainers have brothers in Florida and they start telling people in Florida and you expand there in a blink of an eye.

That's when things shifted.

You saw that and this powerful product people are looking for and people are wondering how to make a change and we have the change.

I will tell you people with a business have a large realm of influence and they are passionate about their patients and health care but not about the reimbursement. Insurance companies are not paying us what we are used to. I looked at the comp plan and I love my wellness centers but how do I make more money short of opening other clinics... then I saw I could leverage the financials. I kept my passion in the nutrition and the business grew by default. The referral money is dramatic.

This is so perfect that you were able to just jump on here this morning and share how this revolutionized the way you look at nutrition and residual income.

I am going to lay down a challenge. Yes we have the greatest product that I've ever found and if that is true then why not take advantage of the ability to make money. So that script from Isa University that says what have you been up to and then they ask what have you been up to and you say I 'm so excited i started my own business with a company called IX and there are thousands of people making money people every where are feeling better and younger and are even losing weight. I myself feel fifteen years younger and I am looking for five people who are serious about making money to retire early or whatever motivates the person you are talking to. We have something that is profound.. super food replacing real food so affordable to drink a shake. Look at Loren he knew more about nutrition than everyone and thats how confident you can be walking into the gym and as you meet people and you can say with confidence I would love you to take a look at something. I'm making residual income would you like to take a look at it.

The challenge is believe that there are people waiting for you. Susan Sly was waiting. George Ruiz was waiting.... they needed something to arrive on their door step and it did. We have something that will help you feel younger and give you the mney to enjoy life. It is a gift and I have been thankful for it since the day I said yes to this company. So talk to at least three people today about this company. How do you eat an elephant ... one bit at a time. So one call at a time. One call can change it all. I challenge you to talk to new people with confidence and courage get into action. Action breads confidence and courage and keeps you out of fear.

Loren thank you from the bottom of my heart. You said it is such a joy to see people flourish on these products and then help them make the paradigm shift into seeing that they too can make extra income. How many people on your team make 500 a month on the products.... I would say up to 30. That's huge guys 500 a month changes a lot in family lives.

Time for our shout out. Lenny I'll end by saying when you know the ift that you have in your hands and the greatest gift is to make your life in service to others and the joy and fulfillment will be there for all of us and this company is the tool that you can use to optimize a life of service.

Okay let's do a big shout out... and then share how many you are going to share with... Okay guys ... One two three....

No comments: